pear poached in cinnamon syrup :
- 3 pieces pear
- 1 l water
- 250 g de sucre
- 30 g cinnamon powder
- 2 pieces vanilla bean
- Step 1: In a saucepan, pour the powdered sugar into water and cinnamon, and bring to a boil.
- step 2: Using a peeler, peel the pears, cut in half and remove the heart.
- step 3: Carefully arrange the fruits in the boiling syrup …
- step 4: cook for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the original firmness of the fruit. After cooking, turn off the heat and let the fruit cool in the syrup
Caramel ice cream:
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g cups whipping cream
- 50 g milk
- In a pot over slow heat, melt sugar with water, swirling skillet frequently, until sugar turns mahogany brown in color .
- Add heavy cream, milk, remaining sugar and the sal, simmer mixture until caramel melts and cream mixture is completely smooth. Remove pot from heat.
- whisk yolks. Whisking constantly, slowly whisk about a third of the hot cream into the yolks, then whisk the yolk mixture back into the pot with the cream.
- Return pot to medium-low heat and gently cook until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl. Cool mixture to room temperature. Cover with saran wrap and chill at least 5 hours minimum.
- Churn in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions. Sprinkle flaky sea salt into base during the last 2 minutes of churning. Serve directly from the machine for soft serve.
Chocolate tuiles :
- 125 g almond flour
- 250 g sugar
- 60 g de flour
- 125 g de butter
- Cocoa powder
- Pour the flour and powdered sugar cocoa powder into a bowl and mix them with a whisk, add the melted butter, beat with a whisk until you have a smooth paste at the end Add almond flour and let cool for an hour
- Cook on a glass cloth baking sheet on a baking sheet
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C. The dough will spread and start to blister. Cook until coloring.
- At the end of cooking, remove the oven plate. Slide the baking sheet on the cold work surface and let cool.
Mousseline Vanilla :
• 550 g milk
• 200 g sugar
• 4 pieces eggs
• 60 g flour
• 270 g butter
• 1 piece vanilla
- step 1: Cut the vanilla pod in half. Scrape the beans with the blade of a knife and put them in cold milk, add half the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Step 2: Pour the remaining powdered sugar over the whole eggs, whip the mixture with the whisk and add the flour.
- Step 3: Pour boiling milk while stirring with a whisk.
- Step 4: Transfer the mixture to the cooking pan of the milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the cream thickens and is homogeneous.
- Step 5: Pour the resulting cream into the mixer bowl, taking care to remove the vanilla pod, then beat at moderate speed until completely cool.
- step 6: When the cream is cold, add the softened butter cut into pieces and whisk until obtaining a homogeneous cream.